Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whew!

It has been one HECK of a long day. Up at 4:45 this morning (that's not unusual) and really hit the ground running. Watched The Polar Express for the umpteenth time with the kids this morning, got them off to daycare and then went home and showered. Got my eyebrows waxed, which was long overdue, since I was starting to look like Groucho Marx, then ran by the library, and then took off to do some Christmas shopping. Sam has asked for one thing -- a water gun-- and that is not easy to find in December! I'm happy to report that you can find them at Party City if you ever need one. Then I went to the craft store to get supplies for my latest craft project, which is a hand-painted rocking chair for Ellen. After that it was lunch with my best friend Sarah, whose 27 week baby bump is freakin' adorable, then to the mall for the last of the shopping. When I got home I started painting the chair, then went to the grocery store for staples and also for the stuff to make the goody baskets I'm giving for Christmas gifts this year. And then back to the daycare to pick up the kids. And then home, and here we are watching The Polar Express for the umptyFIRST time. I still have to bathe the kids and put them to bed, clean up the kitchen, and start my baking!





It's no wonder I fall asleep at 8:30 every night.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ahh... trying to find that ONE thing that someone asked for that can not be found. All a part of Christmas.

The Knightens said...

You crack me UP! and thanks for the compliment :)