Saturday, December 13, 2008

They're Coming! Run For Your Lives!

Ok, maybe that title is a smidge dramatic. Cause, you know, with a husband, two kids, and a full time job working with a bunch of other women, my life doesn't have enough drama. Suuuuurrre. But anyway, they are coming! That's right, my goofy little brother and his family are moving home! Preparations are being made, belongings are being packed, and sometime very soon the prodigal Becks will be returning from the wastelands of south Alabama. . . oh wait, there's that drama thing again. Sorry. Can you tell I'm excited that they are coming home? I have missed them soooooo much, and finally they are coming back north so that I can smooch on Taylor anytime I want. Oh, and on Brad and Gayle too; I have missed them more than I though possible since they moved. In all seriousness, I am tickled pink that they will soon be just a short drive away.

Oh, and just in case you think I'm exaggerating my brother's goofiness, check out this picture of Taylor.

She TOTALLY gets that from Brad.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

She's cute even if she does act like her dear old dad!!