Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby feet


There is nothing cuter in this world to me than baby feet. I love them! The fat little feet, the adorable little toes. . . I just want to play with them and tickle them and nibble on them. Sam has gone beyond the point of having baby feet. His feet are cute, but they are definitely little boy feet -- they are big and wide and usually stinky too. I still love them, but there's just something special about Ellen's sweet baby feet. Especially when she tries to play "this little piggy" on her own toes.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Precious!!! Sometimes I see pictures like this one of my own boys and I wonder why they have to grow up so fast. Then I start thinking about about all the things that make the ages they are now better (like bathroom stuff,being able to tell me what they need, dressing themselves etc...) and I think it is a pretty good trade-off. This is a precious picture. Love on those sweet toes for me.