Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ellen


It has occurred to me that while I have pictures of Sam all over the blog, I have yet to post a picture of my beautiful daughter. Lest anyone think that I have a favorite child ( I don't) Here are some pics of my Ellen in all her curly-red haired, twinkling eyed, thousand watt smile glory.



These were taken at the Botanical Gardens by an extremely talented photographer friend of mine.



And this one was taken on my cell phone the other morning. Now tell me, isn't that just about the prettiest little girl in the world? She is sweet, smart, and knows her own mind. I love that little monkey.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

aw... she's so beautiful!!! Those cheeks look very smoochable!!

Valerie said...

Oh they are! And she has that big sunny smile that just grabs you.

Dixie’s Canterbury Tales said...

She is just adorable.. I could just pinch those cheeks then kiss her all over!