Thursday, November 13, 2008

You can't take your eyes off them for a minute

It never fails to amaze me the amount of mischief my kids can plot in practically no time at all. The other day I was chatting on the phone with my brother while I thought Sam was taking a nap in my bed. I heard him moving around and so after a few minutes cut short my conversation with Brad and went to check on my kiddo. This is what I found:
















He was so proud of himself! And then a little while later he remembered that nail polish is for girls and we had to get it off right then. Except for the purple polish on his toes, which 4 days later I am still trying to completely remove. But whatever. I just had a good laugh and reminded myself to never ever ever underestimate the power of a bored 3 year old.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That is soo funny!!! My boys have never painted their nails, but Benjamin has put on blush before. Shhhh..... don't tell anyone, he'd be embarrassed about it now!!