Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Little Miss Priss

The older Ellen gets, the more I realize that she is 100% girl. She likes to run and play, but her favorite things are the stereotypical "girly" things. Baby dolls, hairbows, and just lately, her brand new purse.

Santa brought her a purse complete with keys, cell phone, mirror, play lipstick and a wallet with a debit card. My girl has decided that this purse needs to go everywhere with her. She had to take it to daycare yesterday, along with her babydoll. She slept with it last night. She has carried it all over the house this morning.

Check it out:
















And yes, I know that her mouth is full of bagel in that second picture, but I challenge you to catch that child at a time when she isn't eating something. I also know that a lot of the pictures I post of Ellen are kind of blurry, and dark, but that's because the child doesn't know what it means to sit still. (Even her teachers at daycare say so) She's a busy girl with things to do. And her purse goes with her.




Oh, and here's a freebie pic of Sam in his raincoat, because he gets offended if I take Ellen's picture without taking one of him too.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How cute!! She is adorable!!!!