Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did you ever have one of those days?

Because I've for sure had one today. I woke up with a sore throat. Ran late for work, had to go back home to get my phone, and had the AWFULLEST patient this morning. Had to cancel my weekend plans because Sam has a bad cough, and Ellen appears to getting it too. Finally got off work, went and picked up the kids, and headed home. I was sooo looking forward to trying the soup I made this morning from a new recipe. (I love soup when the weather is cold). I got home, schlepped the kids up the garage stairs, and finally was home. I went to check my soup, lifted the lid. . . and realized that I didn't plug in the crockpot this morning.

Can I have a do-over on the whole day please?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am SOOOOO sorry!! I have also done the forget to plug the crock pot thing. Not cool! Hope tomorrow is better and the kiddies end up not getting sick.