Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ellen Smith, Fashion Plate

Sometimes I just feel sorry for my poor kids. . . I just have so many excellent blackmail pictures to use when they are teenagers. Take for example tonight: Ellen was such an adorable hot mess at bedtime that I couldn't resist taking a few photos and documenting her appearance for future generations.

Observe the too short night gown (leftover from last year) and the even more too short leggings. Edited to add: Doesn't she look sweet with her hands clasped to say prayers?









Let's get a closer look at that hair, shall we?


And the real fashion coup de grace. . .



She insisted upon wearing these boots to bed.

That's my girl, a fashion trendsetter!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow! She and Samuel would get along!! He is always coming up with unusual outfits.